Please note: Class times are subject to change and require payment in order to register. CLICK HERE to view our schedule.
Participants learn to swing, fly and catch under the coaching of trained instructors. With lines, harnesses and of course a net, you’ll learn to fly through the air with the greatest of ease. Flying Trapeze is appropriate for people of all ages and abilities. The Flying Trapeze will help you face your fears and will potentially get you into the best shape of your life, all the while providing a source of ongoing entertainment. TRAPEZE IS FUN! That's why we do it! Additionally, it is a great way to bond with family and friends, both new and old. Check flying trapeze off your bucket list or start a new hobby? JOIN THE TRAPEZE CLUB to fly regularly! You can find more detailed information about the Flying Trapeze experience on our FAQ Page.
- Beginning Trapeze (Level 1)
- Experience the thrill of Flying Trapeze, safety guidelines, basic swing, positions and catching.
- Beginning-Intermediate (Level 2)
- Introduction of more challenging tricks
- Intermediate (Level 3)
- Step-it-up and learn the techniques that will enable you to fly high like the pros. Improve you trapeze prowess.
- Advanced-Intermediate (Level 4)
- Take trapeze to the next level. Fly without safety lines. (Approval required)
- Advanced (Level 5)
- Continue improving your trick repertoire, skills and techniques, unless you decide to run away and join the circus.
Trapeze is best when shared with others. Bring a friend or a whole group!